Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Project Play - Week 7 - LibraryThing

I tried out LibraryThing. What a fun new toy. I don't know if I will continue with it because I just started using goodreads a few weeks ago and am more familiar with it. I'll play with LibraryThing a little more and see which one has the most features I'll use. I do like being able to export my LibraryThing to my blog. Is that enough to get me to switch? I don't know.
I have my "reading history" turned on in InfoSoup. I would love to be able to import that to either one. Can that be done?

Also tried the suggester - special sauce? I've only cataloged only 5 books so the suggester says my "results may be spotty." The suggester says I should try Wolf Dreams by Yasmina Khadra. I'll give it a try but I am slightly afraid that if I read any more books about Islamic fundamentalism, the only people reading my blog will be the F B I. 8)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Too bad, but you can't export anything from your reading history in InfoSoup. Sure would be cool though, huh? :) I'll have to take a look at goodreads and compare, too!